Search results

1. mschwennes

Softener Resin Cylinder Packed to Top...

I'd just like to say that Bannerman's responses have been spot-on, and have alleviated all my concerns. Now, I just have to wait for the delivery of my new resin and I'll be back in business! Thank you!
  2. mschwennes

Yes! Per the water company annual water quality report, the water has an average of 2.2 mg/L of chlorine. That video you provided sure looks like what has happened to my softener. My resin didn't come creeping out like that, but it was about to! So I will replace the resin. May I ask...
  3. mschwennes

My water softener stopped softening after 9 years or so, and after ruling just about everything else out, I decided to just change the resin. When I removed the filter on top of the resin cylinder, I was surprised to see that the outside of the filter was packed with resin and the resin tank...
  4. mschwennes

TOTO Neorest 600 product review, MS990CGR

I guess this thread is pretty old, but hopefully some of you posters are still around. I picked up a used Neorest 600 in perfect condition, and will be installing it in my home. I have all the parts, EXCEPT for the bowl installation template. I had thought I would try to wing it without the...
  5. mschwennes

Soldering Copper Pipe

Great, thanks for the tips!
  6. mschwennes

Soldering Copper Pipe

Hi, I'm fairly new to the procedure of soldering pipe, though I successfully did it when installing new valves in two showers in the last 3 years. Questions: When just joining two pieces of pipe with one of those inch-or-so long copper connectors, should I solder both connections at once, or...
  7. mschwennes

Auto Sprinkler Valve Problem

I just replaced a manual sprinkler valve with an automatic one (that I bought used at a garage sale, so maybe that's the problem). Anyway, it's a Watermaster Model 57023, I installed it in the right direction for the anti-siphon, and the timer/control box is working properly. The problem is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks