Search results

1. TCJohn

What's the quietest rear outlet toilet?

So it appears that other than the Happy D, most rear outlet or rear discharge toilets use some sort of power flush mechanism inside the tank. The Happy D seems to use a gravity feed scheme, which is what I'm after. So, to confirm: with a rear outlet toilet and conventionally attached tank...
  2. TCJohn

rear discharge -- thanks and question Thanks, I'm looking into the Happy D. I can't hang it on the wall, it needs to be a floor mounted (say 4" rough in) unit. For such a rear outlet set up, will i need to have a cistern way high up to generate the required flushing force? I'm not sure if...
  3. TCJohn

I'd like to replace my floor mounted rear outlet toilets (Kohler Barrington two-piece with Flushmate pressure assist top tanks). I cannot change the rear discharge plumbing. I have four toilets to change out. The problem is that the pressure assist systems have all of the quiet charm of a hand...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks