Search results

1. homeownerman

Best way to fix my toilet flange

Well I found a 3 inch flange with a stainless steel ring. I decided to cross my fingers and go for it. I was afraid that I would just go from bad to worse. I was able to get the rest of the material off that was left over from the old flange. The new flange is a tight fit but I guess that is how...
  2. homeownerman

Well I went to cut the old flange off this morning and I forgot to take photos. While out shopping for a new flange I found one that seems to be a 4 inch that fits inside a 4 inch pipe. It also seems to fit fairly well on the outside of a 3 inch coupler. I am wondering if I can clean up the cut...
  3. homeownerman

I will take some photos and then I will remove the old flange. I will also take some photos after the flange is removed. The toilet did not leak, but when I bought the house, both toilets were broken at the bolt holes. When I installed the new toilets I did not try to tighten them a lot since I...
  4. homeownerman

What do I do to make the flange level to the slab floor. It doesn't seem to move much, so would I need to do something at the bottom of the hole so I can shift the riser?
  5. homeownerman

How do I figure what size shower to replace tub.

I need to replace a tub with a 60 inch shower. I can get a shower pan and a wall surround that will do the job. I am not sure how to tell if I have a 30 or 32 inch tub. The tub is just a few inches away from the toilet and the wall covering is up against the counter top. I have no room to put in...
  6. homeownerman

Hi. I have a concrete slab floor. There is a hole somewhat larger than the diameter of the pipe and there doesn't seem to be much if anything but air surrounding the riser from what I can see. The riser is 8-9 inches tall or so. The top of the flange is about 3/4 of a inch above the slab in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks