Search results

1. Djsrcy

Sterling Esemble Tub

Its one of those plastic tubs that is not supposed to be set in mortar. (i am tiling the floor in this bathroom) My question is, Should I set it directly on the plywood subfloor or go ahead and lay the cement board down and set the tub on top of that?
  2. Djsrcy

new tub/drain question(s)

okay, I just watched a video @ sterlingplumbing.com. The clips hold it to the surround, and once the surround is attached to the framing, everything is secure. Thanks for the reply. Any info on the correct depth of the drain linkage? I know its important not to have it hang too low or too high...
  3. Djsrcy

new tub/drain question(s)

Im new to all this. First, what is the best way to determine the correct depth of the drain linkage system? Also, I have a sterling ensemble tub. Do I just set it on the subfloor? How does it get anchored in? If its not level, whats the best way to level it? Appreciate any help for this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks