Search results

1. R

Pump House Questions

I have to use a booster pump to get municipal water to my house. The pump is a Myers that is convertible between 115 and 230 volts and set for 230 volts. I have run 10/2 wire to the pump, which is about 430 feet from the house. Everything works quite well; however, I need to keep it from...
  2. R

Baffled - Toilet in new construction leaks

Jimbo: First, thanks for the quick reply. Secondly, the answer to your reasonable question is: I am the only male here and have not "used" the toilet but opted for a toilet in another bathroom. All I have done is flushed the toilet several times. About the spacer. When the first...
  3. R

Baffled - Toilet in new construction leaks

A Maverick toilet was set in a newly constructed home. The flange was set on the subfloor. After which backer board and ceramic tile was installed. So, the flange was about 3/4 inch below the finished floor. A standard wax ring was used. The toilet leaked around its base. The plumber...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks