Search results

1. RioHyde

Ever have one of those days?

Ok, I've got to vent before my head starts spinning like Linda Blair and I call upon the plumbing gods to curse the "plumbers" who plumbed my house 13 years ago. My son who has been in college in at Miami of Ohio has decided to transfer to the University of Cincinnati and asked if he could...
  2. RioHyde

Purple Primer

Just wondering....is purple primer required in your part of the world? We were required for a very short time to use it here, but thankfully that changed. Yes, we still have to use cleaner or primer, but dont have to use the purple junk anymore. I understand why it would be required as...
  3. RioHyde

Pex

We havent yet jumped on the PEX bandwagon at my company. I guess we're a bit leary of it due to the pb fiasco that we're still dealing with. You know "This is going to change the plumbing industry! Hurry dont get left behind!" If I'm not mistaken, PB was going to change the industry...
  4. RioHyde

Have you seen this?

Today while visiting a customer for an unrelated problem I saw a piping arrangement that rather worried me. The customer had a water softener installed. The installer/dealer had run the discharge line from the water softener and directly connected it to a 3" PVC stack by drilling and tapping...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks