Search results

1. S

plugging overflow holes in drain pipe

status I emailed Grohe and they gave me part number 28 958 500 (for future reference). They had a quick response for email BTW. I only have 2 plumbing supply houses that sell grohe "near me" (40+ miles away) and one said they only sell to plumbers, the other said they don't really carry...
  2. S

plugging overflow holes in drain pipe

Hi, I have a grohe faucet that came with a drain pipe which has holes for the overflow hole of the sink. I would like to plug these overflow holes in the drain pipe since my integrated bowl cultured maple vanity top does not have an overflow hole. Besides, if it's anything like my other sink...
  3. S

Installing body jets in shower

I'll do that, Thank you
  4. S

Installing body jets in shower

Hi, I have a question about installing body jets in a shower. I bought some hansgrohe body jets and it says to install a test nipple to each drop-eared ell, then finish the wall (which will be tiled), then mark the nipple flush with the wall and subtract 7/16" so that the nipple will be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks