Search results

1. Aceto

Cycle Stop Valve

from another posting I was told that pumptecs will not work properly with csv's.
  2. Aceto

two well setup

Must be a new design-model #5800020600. It gave diagrams for both installations and has also marked adjustments for both underload sensitivity and reset time adjustments. The thing I thought was interesting is that with a pocket pc with an infrared port you can also moniter the system...
  3. Aceto

two well setup

just finished wiring in the two pumptecs and installing the pump in the second well and to celebrate i started a load of laundry. we set the two pressure switches at 40/60 and 30/50 as you suggested. do you normally put the pumptecs before or after the pressure switch? we are after and i...
  4. Aceto

two well setup

I will ask my well driller how to explain it best. From what I understand, when you are rebuilding a pump, parts need to be shimed to compensate for wear when you are mounting the pump body onto a new motor. He is interested the information you have been sending. He's not internet savvy...
  5. Aceto

two well setup

The well driller called today and the new motor is in along with two pumptecs. We are going to reshim the ole pump body. When I told him about the franklin motor he told me that is all he will use, he isn't going to use gould's new motor until he absolutely has to. As this will be his first...
  6. Aceto

two well setup

also will the cheaper pumptec work with goulds? model #7g05422 1/2 hp.
  7. Aceto

two well setup

both wells are drilled. I've felt the same way on the repairs and have wanted to drill out the filled in one for around two years and my well driller has been against it. We were running fine on the better well until this summers drought hit the water table. He's saying that it will be around...
  8. Aceto

two well setup

yes both are/will be submersibles. my welldriller has not used pumptecs before. He isn't convinced of the durability and doesn't want to add anything that will create more service calls for maintance. He did ask me to see if anyone had experience with coyote controls and if they were...
  9. Aceto

two well setup

I have two wells on my property and both are suffering from this summers drought. The first well had a history of running dry so the previous owner had the second one drilled. The well driller set it up so that with a plug on one pitless, we can switch the pump from one well to the other. the...
  10. Aceto

slow leach lines

I would check your distribution box. My septic tank lid failed this fall. The contractor had me pull the top of the distribution box and I was amazed at the soap residue and other crud that had collected there. This might give you an idea of how bad you really are.
  11. Aceto

pyrolox iron filters

My well water contains a lot of fine shale. I installed a 140 mesh rusco spindown filter and a 45 gpm 5 micron big blue type pleated filter before a pyrolox tank. The iron removal has been fantastic. But after thinking about the layout of my system, I have wondered about whether I should be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks