Search results

1. B

BB2nite

Unusual flush valve Well, it does appear the tiolet is a Kohler...probably the K-3405 or some very similar model. And it does appear that the flush valve is th one pictured for that toilet. But, its price is an unbelievable $250.70....pricing my 86-year-old relative out of it. I checked with...
  2. B

BB2nite

Unusual flush valve Here hopefully is a copy of what looks like the valve, taken from the BrassCraft online catalog. I say "hopefully", as reducing the pixels to an acceptable level was not easy to do...and the resulting copy is very small. But, the one in the toilet looks like this...may not...
  3. B

BB2nite

Unusual flush valve Attaching that photo worked so well that I am posting a photo of the toilet itself, for whatever assistance that may be to anyone kind enough to help me on this. Perhaps someone can identify it by brand. (Or maybe that's unnecessary if I can get info as to installing an...
  4. B

BB2nite

Unusual flush valve Maybe...just maybe...a photo of the mechanism will be attached to this. Can anyone further enlighten me as to how I would go about replacing it with a "tilt Roma' valve? I mention again that this is a one-piece toilet (no under the tank access). Thanks.
  5. B

BB2nite

Unusual flush valve I have photo(s), but can't for the life of me figure how to attach them to my post. Keeps telling me "exceeds the limit of kbs for the forum". It's a simple photo, and I actually wanted to post several. Anyone help? Thanks.
  6. B

BB2nite

Thanks for responding. I will try to get back over to her house this evening and take the photo I should have taken in the first place. (Can't figure what the cannister...or cylinder...is for unless it is simply a guide for the drop-type valve. And this tank does not have an overflow/refill...
  7. B

BB2nite

I don't understand, pardon my ignorance perhaps. Nothing wrong with the fill valve....just the flush valve leaking. Very slowly. Just can't figure how to get to it, since it is a drop-type, but rides up and down within a metal cylinder, about 4 inches in diameter. Can pull it up, but only so...
  8. B

BB2nite

BB2nite Odd flush valve Brand new to the Forum, not so new to do-it-yourself plumbing. I am trying to repair a leaky flush valve in a one-piece toilet belonging to my 86-year old cousin. Phantom flushes are driving her nuts. But I have never encountered a flush valve like it....it seems to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks