Search results

1. rontarbert

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

You are correct about critical chain adjustment. I thought that I had all the slack out but was able to move one more link (less slack) and now it works. Thanks to you for your help and to Terry for the very helpful site.:) RonT
  2. rontarbert

Cadet 3 Flapper (Korky) Thanks Terry. I should have been more specific -- the toilet will not clear waste unless you hold the lever down. I have adjusted the chain with the minimum of slack.
  3. rontarbert

Korky Cadet 3 flapper I experienced the problem with blisters on the flapper casket last year and AS sent new flappers (I have two Cadet 3's). The replacements developed the same problem after several months. I have been bursting the blisters as an interim repair. I was happy to learn that...
  4. rontarbert

AS Cadet3 flapper

Based largely on comments posted on this forum, I installed two Cadet 3"s in April '07. I'm happy with the flush -- old AS toilets unreliable. After a few months I noticed that the toilet refills at night. I tested it for leakage by marking the water line and it was very slowly leaking. After...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks