Search results

1. john-1973

Soldering Copper Pipe

Sweating Copper Pipe Have you tryed the new copper fittings with the solder in them allready ? All you you do is clean the the pipe and fittings and apply the flux and heat.! Also I have used the liquid solder on hard to get at places(between rafters where you dont want a flame) it really works...
  2. john-1973

Sandpoint problems

I put a new sandpoint down about two months ago, Iam getting water but not very well. The water level is 7 ' with the point. I heard sometime it takes awhile to get the water to come to the point. I also heard to back wash a sandpoint that would help too. I checked to make sure their is no...
  3. john-1973

Sand Point Problems

I just installed a new sand point, it is down 24 ' . I measured the water in the pipe and I have 7' of water in the pipe. I know I have a good tight suction without any air leaks. The pump is new also, I have water flow but it takes awhile to pump the tank full. I have a 80 gal. tank. Someone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks