Search results

1. I

Help! Running toilet won't stop!

I figured this should be replaced. Is it possible that I am experiencing two separate problems? One is the water supply valve leaking water out and the other is the fill valve not stopping the flow into the toilet?
  2. I

The water is going over it so I'm pretty sure the fill valve is not shutting it off. But the thing that bothers me the most is that the water still fills up even when the toilet water supply (that comes out of the wall near the floor) is turned off. I didn't think that was even possible.
  3. I

I have this very annoying constant running water problem with my toilet that just started today. I've dealt with these in the past but they usually had to do with adjusting the chain or the floater thing. In this case, the water won't stop, even temporarily no matter what I do. Even if I shut...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks