Search results

1. miner49er

installing linoleum flooring directly on conrete

how do you test for moisture? if not acceptable, what is the moisture barrier that you would use? why tile? which product would be "warmer" on the cold floor? i appreciate all the answers that i get!!
  2. miner49er

Opinions needed on Saniflo toilets

Peanut9199 thanks for the info, you have been very helpful.
  3. miner49er

installing linoleum flooring directly on conrete

hello, i am installing a bathroom (toilet/sink) in my basement. 1) i've read about Saniflo's ---Saniplus toilet system? Whats your opinion on this toilet system? 2) i would like to install linoleum flooring directly on the concrete in the basement. Is this an easy task? how do you...
  4. miner49er

Opinions needed on Saniflo toilets

Saniflo toilets--your opinion I have researched the web concerning a up-flush toilet system. I don't want to break concrete. From what i have read, i think my best choice would be Saniflo's---Saniplus toilet system. What's your opinion on saniflo toilets? (i appreciate your feedback)...
  5. miner49er

which toilet do you recommend

i want to install a toilet, shower and sink in my basement. septic sys is above the basement, but I do not want to break any any concrete, my apologies for not mentioning this before. which toilet do you recommend? thanks for your time
  6. miner49er

Controller recommendations

i still like rainbirds RC-4Bi, RC-7Bi, RC-1260Bi series. but they are discountinued, sadly.
  7. miner49er

Anyone familiar with Weathermatic valves?

I use Toro, Rainbird valves. Toro/K-rain heads. no problems to this date. miner49er
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks