Search results

1. nmk

Bosch dishwasher and airgap

I finally got an answer from Bosch, which was to have a reapir person comeout again. They would not cover the parts or labor and suggested I had done something wrong. Perhaps I have but I do know there is a just over 5 year old Bosch diswasher sitting on my curb to be picked up by the garbage...
  2. nmk

yes, bucket was on the flor which made it just a slight uphill push from the dishwasher. I bought a new airgap and will try that tonight....otherwise the pump deal is about $300 with a service call. Already paid close to $350 to have the control board replaced. Bosch has been awful to work...
  3. nmk

No discharge There is no discharge coming through the airgap, but I do hear a sucking sound and then the dishwasher shuts off as though it is not able to complete the cycle. I have taken off the hose from the dishwasher and made sure that it is not clogged. I have also taken off the hose...
  4. nmk

I have a 4 year old Bosch dishwasher that has basically quit pumping the water our of the bottom of the unit when the cycle is completed. I thought something might be clogged so I disconnected the dishwasher line to the airgap and made sure all the lines were clean. I ran the dishwasher and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks