Search results

1. DonM

Expanding ProPex tubing (Wirsbo System)

Hi: I'm reading the instructions for expanding the pex tubing to fit on the proPex fitting. It says to slide the ring no more than 1/16 of an inch onto the end of the tubing- then to insert the expander tool. The unexpanded ring and tubing will not initially go into the tools expander...
  2. DonM

How to Uncoil Pex Tubing???

Can anyone suggest a way for a DIY'er to properly uncoil Pex tubing without buying an expensive uncoiler? Thanks Don
  3. DonM

Need Help with Fire Sprinkler system

With the help of this forum I'm about to re plumb with Pex (Wirsbo expander system). I am now also considering adding some fire protection with a sprinkler system since it will utilize the same manifold system. I need some know how advice and some where to get the correct hardware advice...
  4. DonM

Need Help working with PEX

Hi: I’m thinking of re-plumbing my potable water needs with a PEX system. I have a slightly aggressive water condition (although safe for consumption)that is pitting my copper pipes (22 year old home), plus my water pressure isn’t the greatest. I’m currently afraid to try and increase...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks