Search results

1. M

Help -after wainscot installed 10" rough doesn't fit

thanks will try the 10" Unifit and see if that works.
  2. M

Help -after wainscot installed 10" rough doesn't fit

The wainscot we had installed in the bathroom is 3/4" thick and does not fit the 10" rough for the Toto Carolina toilet we have. Our flooring is done so we're trying not to have to break it up to change the rough-in length. Are there any toilets that will fit LESS THAN 10" rough or a suggested...
  3. M

Recessed marble tub top problems?

well this is the actual space it will be going into (new tub + marble top)
  4. M

do you know if it works on this type of tub? http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/detail.jsp?from=thumb&frm=null&module=Baths&item=422602&prod_num=745&section=2&category=10
  5. M

thanks so much for the reply. fortunately we haven't yet purchased or installed the tub. i will ask the installers to do a tile flange. is the tile flange according to these instructions (attached) what you are speaking of? we're even more limited in tub choices since we need to install a 54" tub.
  6. M

I'd like to do a marble top with a cutout for our recessed tub (picture with example attached) - it's a standard 3-wall recessed bathtub with shower. My contractor says that there can be water leak problems, due to the space between the marble top and the tub, even though marble companies are...
  7. M

Toilet Rough

oh i see... stupid me, concrete.
  8. M

Toilet Rough

The floor is being tiled with 12x24 slate and the work can only be done from above. We live in an apt building. The labor cost to change the rough plus the cost of the Neorest is too much to justify for us right now. Just wanted to get a fairness reading of the estimated cost.
  9. M

Toilet Rough

We're tiling the floor with slate. The wall is currently painted drywall which we'll be covering with wood paneling later.
  10. M

Toilet Rough

We'd ideally like to install a Toto Neorest toilet which they don't make yet for a 10" rough, unfortunately.
  11. M

Toilet Rough

We have a 10" rough for a toilet in our apt and got an estimate of $2200 to have it converted to a standard 12" rough. We're completing renovating the bathroom so it's the only time we'll be able to do this but the cost seems to me to be a bit steep - does anyone know if this is a fair cost or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks