Search results

1. Calif_Pilot

Sewer Smell In Guest Bath

Senior Plumber Your sewer smell could be caused by a wax seal on the toilet,not completly making contact with the closet flange and the toilet china..
  2. Calif_Pilot

Johnson T advice?

section 807.4 of the uniform plumbing code states"No domestic dishwashing machine shall be directly connected t a drainage system or food waste disposer without the use of an Approved dishwasher airgap fitting on the discharge side of the dishwashing machine. Listed airgaps shall be installed...
  3. Calif_Pilot

Plan for 2nd Floor DWV

make sure you don't use a union type trap for the shower drain
  4. Calif_Pilot

Pegaus series 7000 Cartridge

Kinda learns us to buy good ole USA products uh?:)
  5. Calif_Pilot

Water Softener plumbing question

u can order online..just type in plumbing supplies in your search engine..
  6. Calif_Pilot

Johnson T advice?

I have never seen anything in the uniform plumbing code called a Johnson T..as far as i know the only approved dishwasher connection is through an airgap mounted on the countertop..let me know if i am wrong..thanks
  7. Calif_Pilot

Gas line question

plumbing code requires 3/4 inch pipe for a stove
  8. Calif_Pilot

floor drain in bathroom

are you sure the drain is connected to the house sewer?..i have seen french drains installed in basement floors
  9. Calif_Pilot

Water Softener plumbing question

you can solder two 1" male copper adaptors on the valves..and purchase two 1" stainless steel connectors that are braided flex connectors to make your connections from the bypass valves to the softner
  10. Calif_Pilot

Replacing water service to house

just a side note about valves on the owners side of the meter..if your in a freezing area..always use a full port gate valve..if a ball type valve is in the closed position and you get a freez..the valve will split,due to expansion..where a gate valve will not split in the closed position
  11. Calif_Pilot

Booster Water heater

recirc system You might also look into the Grundfos comfort system..the system works great providing your using a hot water storage tank system and not a boiler..
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks