Search results

1. S

what to use on new walls

HI all... I am in process of about to do walls inside of tub area ...what should I use 1/4" cement board or 1/2 "bd ...please let me know ... also is felt paper ok to use as vapor barrier behind cement bd..thank-you in advance to all.. great site ...
  2. S

am standard champion toilet

HELLO TO ALL. I was wondering what everyone thinks about the american standard champion toilet ..does everything flush good .. I would like to know if there are any concerns or problems with this toilet. I am in process of putting a new toilet in my upstairs bathroom and would like a good toilet...
  3. S

Is the color of toto toilets different from am standard ...

HI .. new to posting on site ,but been reading alot from everyone here ...great info to me while redoing bathroom ..thanks in advance to all . but here's my question will the toto toilets match the color (bone) of the american standard tub ..I would like to buy the ultramax toilet..
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks