Search results

1. B

DWV Questions for Bathroom Remodel

David- You are correct, I stand corrected. My humble apologies. You'd think a guy could keep his own drawings straight. What I had intended to say is that in drawings 1, 2, & 3 that the WC is run to the top of the 3x3x2 Wye via a 3" 90 Street Elbow. The 2 inch wye leg is used for the both the...
  2. B

geniescience- Maybe my drawings are misleading, but in sketches 1,2 & 3 the wc is run to the top of the 3x2x3 SanTee via a 3" 90 Street Elbow. The 2 inch wye leg is used for the both the lav and shower after they combine via the different versions of SanTees. I thought sketch #1 was not...
  3. B

OK- Enough of the 2D drawings! Please look at the 4 sketches and help me decide which way to go. I'm probably over analazing this anyway. Each example seems to have it's pros and cons, especially when working around the framing. I think #1 probably has an issue with the horizintal 2x2x2...
  4. B

patrick88- The 2" vent line is pre-exisiting and already routed from attic to basement. I'd like to not have to change that if possible. I like your idea of a double wye, but due to framing, is would be more difficult. How about my latest idea. A double 2X2 santee for the shower and lav...
  5. B

hj- How about this second attempt?
  6. B

I have another question about whether to use a 4X3 or 3x3 closet elbow, or a sweeping elbow for the toilet drain? Which provides the proper drainage? Also, any comments on my drawing in the previous post would be great.
  7. B

Panasonic bathroom fan grill not flushed to ceiling.

Have you tried rotating the grill 180 degrees to see if the obstruction is on the back side of the grill. Maybe some type of plastic molding is slightly proud and not letting the grill retension springs pull the grill up to ceiling fully.
  8. B

Please take alook at the attachment for something I drew that resembles what I have planned. I'm questioning the need for a vent in the 4 ft horizontal shower drain run to the stack. If it is needed, where should it be located, right after the P-Trap, or anywhere between the trap and stack...
  9. B

First time posting here at this forum, but have been lurking for awhile. I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel, and have come to the point for rough in of DWV. My question is in regards to moving a toilet and whether it will need venting, and venting/connecting the shower drain to the stack...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks