Search results

1. Team Scream

Rough in toilet before pouring slab

Yes I am going to have permits and inspections. I have a pretty good idea of what is required for underground plumbing as I did a complete re pipe on the main house 2 years ago including all new ABS drains throughout as well as a complete copper re pipe. We used 4" ABS and had to connect to...
  2. Team Scream

Ok Great. The run is 30 feet to the existing master bathroom drain system. One other question I have: Can the water supply lines be copper? or since portions of it will penetrate the concrete will it have to be PVC or some other form of plastic?
  3. Team Scream

Hey Jad, Thanks for the quick reply. I am in Southern California - Los Angeles Area. I can place the toilet 12" from the finished wall no problem. The finished floor will be the top of the slab (decorative concrete finish). So then the questions are: (1) 3" pipe stubbed up through...
  4. Team Scream

I am trying to finalize my drawings which I will submit to the city for a permit. This is a new construction of a small office building in my backyard. The only 2 things requiring plumbing will be a sink and a toilet. Can you please describe to me what I will need to do to correctly...
  5. Team Scream

Roughing in need help

Awesome, thanks for that, that is exactly what I will do and it makes perfect sense. Thank you!
  6. Team Scream

Roughing in need help

Hi Terry, Thanks for the reply. I had read somewhere that some areas do NOT allow waste lines to be run through the footing portion of the foundation, and that was the thing I am most interested in. It would be much easier to run the line prior to pouring the foundation/footings than breaking...
  7. Team Scream

Roughing in need help

Hey thanks for the replies Mark and JA, Actually I did a major remodel to the house 2 years ago and replaced ALL of the drains at the same time we did a complete copper re-pipe, we tied into the main sewer line which comes up from the street using 4" ABS, the drain at the kitchen is 3" and...
  8. Team Scream

Roughing in need help

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I am building 2 detached office buildings in my back yard, both of these structures will be on concrete slabs. I will be putting bathrooms in each of these buildings and need to know a couple of things so I can get started before we build the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks