Search results

1. D

Need Suggestions to Repair Crack in Greenboard

Thanks Jim! Jim: Thanks for your feedback - I really appreciate it! Based on your suggestion - I'll tackle this project this month.
  2. D

Thanks Jim Jim: Thanks for your posting - the shower area is tiled about 50-60 inches up the wall, then the remaining wall to the ceiling is greenboard that is painted over with oil-based paint. The wall does not get 'wet' directly (the tile usually does), but the wall does get 'sweaty'...
  3. D

Greetings - I would like to gain your collective assistance on how to best repair a crack in a greenboard wall in a bathroom. The house is 65 years old, superbly built and during the past 10 years that I have lived in the house, the top part of the wall (non-tiled) with the greenboard remains...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks