Search results

1. R

Water shut off

hey thanks guys. it work. sorry to be a dummy
  2. R

Water shut off

hmmm I mean I found my water meter. Its outside near the street with its cap on. But thats like 20 feet from the house. Can I just take that off and buya water key and turn it off. I am still looking. Thanks for you help guys. Sorry to be a dummy.
  3. R

Water shut off

hmmm No I know it wasnt the main water shut off to the house. But it did get the hot water to stop. So I was wondering if maybe it was just the water supply to the heater or if it was gas. I didnt think it was guess though.
  4. R

Water shut off

hey thanks for the help guys. I looked at a diagram. So is it possible I just turned off the water supply to the water heater?
  5. R

Water shut off

I am trying to located the main water shut off for the house. I need to replace the catridge and or washer for the shower faucet. I cannot seem to locate the water shut off. Its a one level house no basement. I went to the water heater and turned a valve. The hot water that was dripping out...
  6. R

Tub faucet leaking

So my faucet is leaking in the tub. Its leaking hot water. It started off as a small drip now its a steady stream. I have replaced the washers on my sink in the kitchen before. I am going to look at it tommorow morning. Just wanted to know. Is it as simple as the sink faucets or is it more...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks