Search results

1. S

I'm P-trapped in misery

Thanks everyone for the responses. Assuming I perform the leak test as suggested over at the JB forum (running a garden hose down the drain for a while and checking for leaks) and assuming the leak test turns up nice and dry, can I just remove the trap from where it connects to the horizontal...
  2. S

I'm P-trapped in misery

Yeah, I'm pretty determined to move the trap. Based on my pictures over at the John Bridge forum, does it look like I can remove the trap where it meets the horizontal pipe by getting rid of that black gasket? Does anybody have a guess as to how far back the horizontal pipe goes before it hubs?
  3. S

I'm P-trapped in misery

Hi everybody. I was sent over from the John Bridge forum. I have a pretty detailed thread running over there describing my problem. To catch everybody up over here, I am in the midst of a bathroom remodel where I am replacing a tub/shower with just a shower. I plan to use the Kerdi system...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks