Search results

1. junejulie19

plumbing of a new clawfoot tub??????

I am new at this and maybe the problem I think I have is not a problem at all.. BUT sure seems strange...I am doing a bathroom remodel, redid foor tile, walls, now am putting the clawfoot tub back. I have to mention that I had a contractor start the job and so him and his partner took the tub...
  2. junejulie19

turing a toilet 90 degrees

we are doing a remodel in our bathroom and I am wondering how hard is it to turn a toilet 90 degrees. Or is it maybe something to hire a plumber for? we have already taken the old toilet off and the flange there is pvc, glued to the pvc pipe that goes down from it. it seems the only way is to...
  3. junejulie19

floor drain in bathroom

we have just bought a house and are remodelling the basement bathroom. I don't know why but there is a floor drain right in the center of the bathroom. I am not sure what the use is for it and am wondering should i worry about how to tile around it and bring it up to the thickness of the new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks