Search results

1. B

Basement rough-in

For Terry My county building department tells me the solution for my problem is to install a "Studor Vent" at the lavatory drain connection. Almost every new house built here is a 2-story w/basement which has a stubbed in bath. The studor vent is used unless the builder has provided a...
  2. B

Basement rough-in

Thanks RioHyde How do I recognize a wet vent? Standing in my basement looking up, I see a number of pipes from all directions feeding into one major vertical stack which disappears into the concrete floor and goes horizontal out the side of the house. The bath drains [for the basement...
  3. B

Basement rough-in

My home is 3 years old [2 story plus above ground basement - called terrace level around here] that has rough-in plumbing for a bath in the lower level [floor is concrete]. I have hired a local plumber to help me finish the bath. We have three capped PVC pipes sticking up out of the concrete...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks