Search results

1. S

Pegaus series 7000 Cartridge

I Got ahold of Pegasus Customer Service I called the phone number on the box, 1-877-580-5682 and they gave me this number to pegasus: 1-888-328-2383 I waited on hold for an hour and 20 minutes. I just put them on speaker and went about my business. They are shipping out a cartridge and a...
  2. S

Called Pegasus Customer Service at 7 am this morning I called Pegasus customer service this morning from the number on the box. they said welcome to Loda USA -call back during normal business hours 6am - 6pm pst, leave a message, then I got "messages are not being accepted. :mad:
  3. S

Got Matching Cartridge, but can't make water shut all the way I went to Home Depot today and I got a matching cartridge, but I can't make the water shut all the way off. If I push down hard on the cartridge/handle it shuts off. The cartridge looks identical in all respects, heighth etc. I...
  4. S

I have removed my Pegasus series 7000 cold water cartridge. I just tried to replace it with a glacier bay cartridge, "Cold Stem 3s-11c for glacier bay faucets" but it was backward it wouldnt pull forward, and would move "backward" and hit the back splash behind the faucet handles. It shouldn't...
  5. S

Pegasus series 7000 cold water faucet cartridge removal

I need help with Pegasus series 7000 cold water faucet cartridge removal. I took the screw out of the handle and can grip the part that the screw goes into with needle nose pliers, but I can't get it out of the housing that goes around the cartridge. I have turned it 360 degrees while lifting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks