Search results

1. 480sparky

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

Yes, the Christmas season is upon us. You have only a week left to complete your shopping, and even less to get all those cards signed, addressed and mailed. The cards you have received are proudly displayed in a prominent place in your home. And you are looking forward to a leisurely four-day...
  2. 480sparky

Grout on shower base

I had some tile installed in a shower, and while the tile work is fine, there's dried grout on the shower base. Any ideas on how to clean it off without ruining the (plastic) base? The base is textured, if that makes a difference.
  3. 480sparky

Whirlpool Problem

Moved into a new place last spring. Master bath has a whirlpool (actually, a soaker tub that's been converted) which is nice, except for one problem. If I don't use the tub for several days, water in the plumbing tends to get stangant and then releases brown/grey crud when the pump is used...
  4. 480sparky

Two-wire furnace/AC & programmable t'stat

I have a customer in a mobile home that has a furnace/central air system with a 'heat/cool' switch on it, and the t'stat has only two wires to it. He wants to install a programmable stat to lower his energy bills, but I, being an electrician, haven't been able to locate a decent prog'le stat...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks