Search results

1. in wants out

Gas flex line in a wall?

In California, I believe your Gastite or Tracpipe Certification allows you to install CSST only under the direction of a plumbing contractor.
  2. in wants out

Handheld & fixed shower head in same shower

Alson's also makes a vac breaker which would be needed to prevent dirty water from possibly siphoning into the water system, if the handheld shower head is submerged in the wastewater, and causing any contamination. The handheld showerhead hose is threaded directly onto the breaker.
  3. in wants out

Pushing Down The Toto Soft Close Seat

Thanks for the responses. My guess is that the design would accommodate the pushing or Toto would be eating a lot of returned seats. And what are you supposed to do when the seat is up and you gotta go NOW?!! Appreciate all the input.
  4. in wants out

Pushing Down The Toto Soft Close Seat

My customer wanted to know if her guests pushing the Toto Soft Close Seat down would prematurely ruin it, and... should she put up a sign. Didn't see anything about it in the archives or on Google. Does anyone have any experience with this?
  5. in wants out

1.3 GPF in California

Thanks for the quick responses. And I guess the Golden State needs the lower GPF's with the recent years low rainfall and population growth.
  6. in wants out

1.3 GPF in California

Somebody said supply house told them that 1.6 GPF Toilets were not going to be sold after July 2008. Appears Gov. Arnold vetoed in 2006. Anybody know the current status?
  7. in wants out

Niagara flapperless - whats the deal?

Flapperless, I pass Installed 100+ for Water District Conservation Program. Noisy. Trough doesn't always return to upright after flush, then continues to run. Has exotic fill valve. Supposed to be lever reversible, left to right, etc.-GOOD LUCK! The adjustible rough/sliding tank is a great...
  8. in wants out

black particles clogging faucet aerators

Find out whether the city water has chloramine. Many municipalities are adding ammonia with chlorine as a disinfectant, which is more destructive to rubber plumbing parts.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks