Search results

1. B

help, well trouble.

I had similar problem except the pressure. Please read the link below. There some steps mentioned for trouble shooting. https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15825
  2. B

Well x Trol -wx 302 Troubleshooting??

It does start as soon as it drop down about 5 PSI. Last night after few flush it dropped to 55 and the pump indeed started. Every on/off the guage goes little higher. It continue like that until it reaches 60 PSI. I didn't measured it but it stays on for about 30 to 45 seconds and off for...
  3. B

i emptied out the tank when i replaced the Gauge. It took multiple pump on /off to reach 60 PSI after i installed the new Gauge and turned on the power. The pump doesn't start if I don't use the water. What i noticed that when i do use water and pressure drops ( about 5 to 10 PSI), the pump...
  4. B

Changed the gauge. after installing the new one it went from 38 to 60 with pump starting and stoping every few minutes. Now i can see after few flush the gauge reading changed but pump still start and stop in a minute. I opened the switch all looks fine. no rust.. Only thing i haven't done is...
  5. B

Is not that i don't like your suggestion but i am new to all this so i have to read about your suggestion and find out how much it's going to cost and is it a best fit? The sytem that i have is installed by the builder. Isn't the size goes with how many Bathrooms and rooms in the house?
  6. B

What is the usual life of Well x Trol Tanks? MIne is probably around 10 years old. Who usually installs the tanks? Can you recommend someone in Northern NJ? What kind of cost i am looking at Thanks in advance
  7. B

I have a multi zone sprinkler system and it was working fine until last week. I have programmed for early mornings. When i bought the house it came with it. And you right on the rapid cycle.. Pump starts as soon as i drained 5 gallons of water and stays on for about a 1 minute If i...
  8. B

You mean clogged? How would i relieve the pressure? Is it by draining the water from the tank? I did drain about 3 gallons of water but there was no change in the gauge reading. Is that mean do i need to remove both the device from the T joint? If i do that isn't the water is going to...
  9. B

The pressure gauge does not show any change. It is at 60PSi at the moment. The pump starts for barely a minute and shuts off, during that time no change in gauge reading. And, yes there is electrical box associated with pump.I don't know what to expect once I open it up.
  10. B

Discolored water was only after the Sprinker System time. It did recovered after few hours. Isn't that dirty water will continue if the wall water level is down? I did notice that if water was running for few minutes, Pump starts Is this normal or pump should start at certain water Level...
  11. B

Well x TrolWX 302 Pumps Circuit Breaker did go off when my wife was doing the laundry. That night sprinkler system did not work and in the morning dirty water was in the showers for first 5 to 10 minute which is back to normal color at the moment. Normal water operation is working fine in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks