Search results

1. Kat1

Crack in brand new Toto

Cracked Toto Thanks, Toilet Warehouse, but Toto has sent me a new toilet. I have been away for the Thanksgiving holiday so I didn't see your post or I would have called you directly. I did contact your customer service folks four different times in the last six weeks and each time they said it...
  2. Kat1

New Toto Guineveres Installed Today...

Congrats That's great news, Sofa King. My supplier, Toilet Warehouse, has been impossible to deal with. Buyer Beware. You won't be able to see the damage until it is installed, therefore it will be impossible to claim it in their 48 hour window. That's a pretty neat trick. It looks like Toto...
  3. Kat1

Crack in brand new Toto

Cracked Toto Toto says they are going to ship me another one. Looks like their customer service may actually be as good as their wonderful products. Toilet Warehouse was impossible...don't even consider them.
  4. Kat1

Crack in brand new Toto

Cracked Toto One in Cotton White would be great. Can I get an install too?
  5. Kat1

Crack in brand new Toto

Cracked Toto Terry: OK. I will just pay for another toilet. It sounds like you had the same problem which was that you didn't see any damage before installation. That's the most frustrating part of all this. Toilet Warehouse will not talk to me and Toto has never responded after I sent the...
  6. Kat1

Crack in brand new Toto

Cracked Toto Here's the question. If the toilet was damaged in shipping but the crack wasn't visible till the toilet was operating, do I have any recourse? Neither the shipper (Toilet Warehouse) nor Toto is responding to me. Do I just have to go buy a another toilet at this point? Even if I...
  7. Kat1

New Toto Guineveres Installed Today...

So I'm not Alone! I'm ready when you are. No one wants to take responsibility for this crack. Toto won't give me any answer which is so annoying!
  8. Kat1

Crack in brand new Toto

I bought a Toto Soiree and inspected it thoroughly before our plumber installed it. About a week after it was installed and filled with water, we noticed that a thin crack had appeared all the way through the tank about two inches below the handle. The plumber was baffled. I contacted the...
  9. Kat1

Trickling Sound in Toto Soiree

Thanks for the info. I guess there is nothing I can do to make it quieter?
  10. Kat1

Trickling Sound in Toto Soiree

On Terry's Recommendation, I bought a Toto Soiree and it has been installed but I have two questions. First of all, when any liquid is added to the toilet bowl (either during use or just pouring something into the bowl), there is an immediately trickling sound for several seconds. It does not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks