Search results

1. D

thermostat setting

just installed a robertshaw thermostat. working good, but not sure what to set the differential at and what they mean. the first stage is set at 1 and the second stage is set at 4. is this the temp. different for when the heat comes on.
  2. D

well info

i have a 80' 2" well with the water table 19' it has a drop pipe 40' with a two stage pump. if i pull the 11/4" drop pipe and go to a above ground shallow well pump how long of a drop pipe do i need, do i put a foot valve on the bottom or a check valve on top, or both. the reason for this is the...
  3. D

deep well will no hold prime

a little trick use a little bleach let set for about 20 min. then pull.
  4. D

if i had a hole in the casing should i be seeing sand being pumped out and i had no problem pulling the drop pipe?
  5. D

deep well will not hold prime i have a 80' deep well with a two stage pump. the well is 2"casing with 40' 11/4" drop pipe and it was not used for a long time. it would not hold a prime when you filled the drop pipe the water would go down pretty fast. pulled the drop pipe (pvc) replaced all the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks