Search results

1. T

what is maximum drain pipe length allowed

I have a laundry tub that sits 1 1/2 feet from a vent stack. The tub currently is one of those concrete two section tubs. I'm removing it and replacing with a single resin tub. The current drainage for the tub is directly into the vent stack with a P trap. The bottom of the new tub...
  2. T

How to vent main floor lavatory

Can someone look at the attached diagram and tell me if the lavatory is vented properly? The lavatory that I've drained into the cast iron stack vent resides less than 3 feet from the vent stack.
  3. T

venting main floor lavatory

I am adding a bathroom to my basement directly below the main floor bathroom. The main floor bathroom lavatory was setup to have a P trap, and then a two foot horizontal pipe into a 2" vent/drain pipe. That drain pipe went down through the floor, and then horizontally into the main cast iron...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks