Search results

1. T

PEX Pipe for under the house?

lol I think I'll pass on that.
  2. T

You are right. It is under the insulation under the trailer. I found out about that when I helped hime fix a connection that was leaking under the house to a line that was running to the water heater. I have heard of the tool that streaches the pipe and you put the fitting in and then slide a...
  3. T

Hi all. I had PB (Polybutylene) ran in my friends mobile home, and it looks like we are going to have a DIY job. Is there a certain kind of PEX that needs to be used for outside and under the mobile home...that can handle cold winters and hot summers. I live in Michigan so the seasons are...
  4. T

Question About Pipe PLEASE HELP!

Yeah I read up on it. Looks like the bullet is going to have to be bitten on this one. Although I think he is looking into who constructed it. If it was after 1995 I think he is going after who put the plumbing in, knowing that it was defective and a court settled on it. But I did fix the...
  5. T

I think it was built after the time period of the date. I think it was 1997??? From what my buddy is telling me. Why would someone put it in there if they knew the pipe was bad? Hmmm? Is there anything that can be done about that?
  6. T

Hi, I have a friend of mine that lives in a trailer. His pipes are gray and look like it is PEX but it's not. It's a bit flimbsier. Does anybody know what kind of pipe this is? It is crimped together at the joints and unions with the copper bands and what not. I am trying to help him...
  7. T

joining NSF DWV to PVC?

Can you link me to the full metal sleeve Fernco fitting you are talking about so I know what I'm looking for when I go to pick it up? Thanks! Todd
  8. T

joining NSF DWV to PVC?

Thanks! Thats perfect! I also heard that Oatey All Purpose Cement will join the ABS and PVC. I think I like your Idea though. Just seems like it will be easier and less time consuming. Thanks for the help! Todd
  9. T

joining NSF DWV to PVC?

Hello all, I need some help. I am going to be running a drain line of PVC to a black drain line in my house that I have never seen before. It looks like PVC but it is black and says NSF DWV on it in a box. I assume that is the type of pipe. It also says ASTMF-628-912302941311 1 1/2 inch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks