Search results

1. malpower

TOTO Eco Drake HET Watersense toilet review and comments. EcoDrake

I'm glad that you have room to fit! As to the actual plumbing details, sounds like you know far more than I do! ;) I was happy to just go look at them once they were installed and let my friend deal with the plumbing -- I would have heard about it if there were problems though! Good luck, I hope...
  2. malpower

Just this morning we were saying that we probably should have bought a round Drake Eco for the small downstairs bathroom just because the elongated one we just put in pokes out towards the tub -- it DOES fit and one has no problems with their knees hitting the tub or anything like that, we have...
  3. malpower

Drake Eco I'm not in Canada but northern California but thought I'd make some comments to your posting! I FINALLY replaced two old (one pre-1980 and one from 1985) water guzzlers. I had been waiting until the water district here in Marin County put the Drake Eco on its rebate list (will...
  4. malpower

New TOTO Eco Drake toilet Hi again Mike! San Jose seems to be waaay ahead of Marin County with the Drake Ecos! I've checked with most of the stores carrying toilets and some don't know about it, some that do say it's a special order (very expensive too), and the two stores that know the most...
  5. malpower

Toto Drake Eco Hi Mike! Thanks so much for the feedback! I'm still waiting for plumbing companies to get the toilets in around here so we can buy them -- and also for the water company to come out with a new list -- I gather the Drake Eco gets a rebate but there's none on the regular Drake...
  6. malpower

Hi Terry! I have been using your website in recent weeks to help me research and then go check out various toilets -- it's been a great help and I'm very happy I stumbled across it! I'm ashamed to say that in the 27 years I've lived here I've not yet had any low flow toilets put into the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks