Search results

1. chrnits

How do I remove this Grohe part

The rubber cover can be pulled off the faucet and a the replacement simply pushed into place. No need to take apart anything. I replaced my LadyLux in seconds.
  2. chrnits

Water Temperature and Pressure

Thanks for the suggestions. I fixed the temperature problem by calibrating the valve properly. I was reluctant to attempt this because the Grohe instructions made it look complicated, but it really is straight forward. I now have cold water at about 21C (prior to adjustment, it was 32C)...
  3. chrnits

The two showerheads work independently of each other. I'm not sure of how they are piped, but I believe the wall mounted head is fed directly through the top feed of the thermostat and the ceiling mounted head is run through the bottom feed of the thermostat which is connected to a separate...
  4. chrnits

As part of our bathroom remodeling, we had our plumber install a Grohe Grotherm 3000 integrated valve part # 34 126. The integrated valve runs to a wall mounted showerhead and a second ceiling mounted showerhead is fed through a separate valve. We have to concerns: 1. We cannot get cold...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks