Search results

1. M

Ice Maker input?

Our water softener is a Water Boss 900. Supposedly it has a 20 micron, self cleaning, sediment filter built in. Is that sufficient? My question was due to tales I heard 30 years ago about the 'bad' taste of softened water. Perhaps the sodium was/is the culprit? I will look up that valve.
  2. M

Ice Maker input?

I am in the process of remodeling and have replumbed the first floor with PEX (what a wonderful invention.) Our new refrigerator has a water and ice dispensor. The city water in to the water softener and the softened water lines are side by side passing the refrigerator. My question is -...
  3. M

Replacing plumbing to second story

I am getting ready to replace the plumbing in our home. I am planning on using PEX, with manifolds, for the water and PVC for the drains. Main question - should I run 3/4" up to the bathroom on the second floor, or just run 1/2" up there? I have heard pros and cons on both sizes for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks