Search results

1. L

fiberglass thickness

thank you for your responses one and all. we feel we have support and more info in finding a solution. linda and jeff
  2. L

fiberglass thickness

thank u for the replies. i see i did not give enough information. The water leaks from our MBTH to the first floor bathroom . It shows up at the vent fan. There is no shower. It is a lip over,drop in, corner soaking tub.the fauce is mounted in the top flat deck of the tub. When the...
  3. L

fiberglass thickness

The plumber and builder installed a fiberglass tub for us .The tub is tiled in. With its first use we found water on the floor below . The both say it is leaking because the Delta faucet does not sit far enough down on the part it attaches to due to the thickness of the fiberglass. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks