Search results

1. M

Another Hammer arrestor question

I'm installing a new shower thermostatic valve and 1/4 turn volume control. The old mixing valve had air chambers on the hot and cold inlets. Now that I have separate valves for temp and volume where ideally should the arrestor be placed? 1 arrestor on each hot and cold inlet or 1 at the...
  2. M

Drain plan for new tub..pics

The 2 dark fitting are 2, 45's. There is a 3/4" elevation change there. Piping on the right 3/4" lower that the piping on the left. Point C is the only place I see where water actually enters to drain from the tub. There are no other fixtures above this elevation in the house.
  3. M

Pipes in picture identified I do believe this is what we are looking at, as identified in this new picture: Everything is 2" except for the tub drain. This is on the second floor, 2 story home. Pipe A goes straight up 8' to the attic into a T, a horizontal 2" line connects and it steps up...
  4. M

First, thanks for the great forum and all those who help others in need. My old acrylic tub (not set in mortar) cracked from the bottom flexing and a new (larger) tub is in the works. The new tub has a center/side drain and I hoped I could run my drain plan by to make sure I'm not missing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks