Search results

1. C

Hot water

OK, the burner said the BTU for the burner was 119 for Heat and 103 for water. Efficiency was 83. ANy thoughts?
  2. C

Hot water

They say there is a coil in an air handler. The boiler heats the water that flows through this coil and the air blows over this coil. The heated air then blows through the ducts of the house. I am going tomorrow to check out the BTU 's of the burner. All I know now is that it has a Beckett gun...
  3. C

Hot water

I am new to this board and did a search on my questions, but I didnt see anything that fully answered my particular question. I am moving to a new home which has an oil fired burner attached to a forced air hydronic heating system. I am concerned about two things. One, not having enough hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks