Search results

1. burin

Main Sewer line replacement

well, it's time to do it. after 2 backups in one year, I had my main line inspected. The video shows 2 45 turns in the cast iron under the house. Switched to PVC @ 45 feet, pvc has 2 bellies and 3 turns until it turns into concrete pipe @ 100+ feet. Concrete pipe is 6' sections, and has...
  2. burin

hepa retrofit

Is there a way to retrofit furnace ducting to change from your standard 1" furnace filter to a HEPA filter? All of the stuff I could google shows auxiliary units that filter a portion, and are a bit pricey. What I'm looking for is a kit that takes the down return air (10x24 i think) and jogs...
  3. burin

log chinking

First off, thanx for all the advice on my roof venting questions. I have another project ahead of me, rechinking a log house. Home was built in 1947, and most of the original mortar chinking is loose, fallen out, and otherwise failed. There are several products I can G**gle, 1010...
  4. burin

Roof baffles/cellulose insulation

First post, need advise on an insulation question. My house has only 6-8" of cellulose in the attic, truss roof. I want to put an additional 6" of blow in insulation up there. My question is do I need to buy those foam thingies that go at the bottom of the roofline between the trusses to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks