Search results

1. W

Oooops on shower tile and shower faucet install

Hello all and happy sunday! I am just about complete on my bathroom remodel. I was trying to hook up the shower faucet and diverter when I noticed that the way I installed the tile and backer board that the single control lever is not going to be able to attach to the retainer which sits on...
  2. W

10" rough in are hard to come by

I was derailed for a while in my bathroom project and am now in the process of ordering a toilet. My specs are a 10" rough in, elongated two piece bowl in white. I have been having a most difficult time trying to locate a toilet with those specs. I was recommended Waterworks of Denver...
  3. W

Thoughts about Niagara Conservations toilets and 10" Rough In Toilets

Niagara Flapperless Good Morning and thanks for everyone that dispenses helpful advice and tips. This is a great forum for those that are experienced and those that are DIY'ers. As a first time DIY'er I have undertook a bathroom remodel which includes relocating a toilet and re-tiling the whole...
  4. W

Water Hammer and Washing Machine

Hello Everybody on this Forum. A few days ago I installed metal braided hose to the hot and cold water faucets of my washing machine. I inadvertently did not open up the cold faucet all the way, and since then, I have done 2 loads of laundry. I am now experiencing Water Hammer when the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks