Search results

1. I

Pressure Regulator with a Pressure Tank?

Can you elaborate on the reasons for not regulating after the pressure tank? The output side of my pressure tank T's off in two directions -- one to my home, the other to my lawn irrigation system. Each valve in the irrigation system has a built-in pressure regulator (including the master...
  2. I

Toto Drake question

Terry, Thanks for the quick reply. I did some more comparisons. On the older toilet, it looks like the tank is resting on the bowl surface. If I try to move the tank, the bowl is providing immediate resistance due to its contact with the tank. On the other hand, on the new toilet, there is...
  3. I

Toto Drake question

Based on what I read on this site, I bought a Toto Drake a couple of years ago. It has proven to be a great toilet. I recently bought a second Drake to replace another toilet. I had it installed yesterday by the same plumber that installed the first one. It is working fine, but I noticed one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks