Search results

1. J

service to detached garage

I have a detached garage with a rough-in, poly? line from the pressure tank in the crawl space under the house. I am wondering how to connect that service line to "in-house" plumbing? Thanks.
  2. J

Chrome plated brass p-trap to 2" PVC

We are remodeling a guest bath and replacing the vanity with an open style allowing the plumbing to be seen. I have purchased brushed nickel plated brass tail pipe and p-trap (1.25"). The existing waste line at the wall is 2" OD PVC. I am wondering what the best way is to connect the 1.25"...
  3. J

Shower vent problem during bath remodel

I am remodeling a 2nd story bath and am replacing a fiberglass shower insert with a custom glass and tile shower. To my surprise, the internal wall which supported the shower and separated the shower from the tub contains a vent loop and stack. I would like to remove this wall and replace with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks