Search results

1. BluesBrother

Problem with Crane Pressure-Assisted Toilet

Thanks for the reply, Steve Yeah, this toilet is new and I'm familiar with the linkage adjustment/wear problem, as I saw it on my previous Crane toilets. A camera is a slick little piece of equipment a lot like a snake, about 3/4" in diameter, with a camera and light in the end. It's...
  2. BluesBrother

Tale of 2 Toilets

That Ain't All the Subs Put Down Toilets I had a house built and during punch-out, the builder discovered that two of the toilets didn't work. They pulled the toilets and camera'ed the lines, and discovered that someone had poured thinset into the lines. They had to root the lines to dislodge...
  3. BluesBrother

Problem with Crane Pressure-Assisted Toilet

I moved into this 2-story, 20-year-old house 9 months ago, and noticed right off that a couple of the toilets (Kohler, gravity flush) on the ground floor didn't flush well. So I took the opportunity to replace both of them with Crane pressure-assisted models, using a PF-2 Model 150-403, Serial...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks