Search results

1. number1hag

dishwasher repair

i have a fridigeaire dishwasher and the soap door does not open during the wash cycle. i dont want to replace the washer over this. any help would be great. thanks, kevin the model number is, MFDB421RFS4. i checked, the silverware holder is nowhere near toh soap holder.
  2. number1hag

wanting to add a 100A service to my garage

i have a 200A service in my house whitch i am going to replace as my lights keep flickering. i am wanting to add 100A service to my garage for woodworking tools and extra outlets. i have a lisened and bonded electrician who will let me pick up all the mateirials and he will do the work. (lets me...
  3. number1hag

Sliding glass door removal

dont forget to get permision from your home owners ass. if you belong to one. i have had real troubles with them before.
  4. number1hag

did i screw the pooch? (painting problem)

thanks for the coments, i used an oil based primer called ZAP and so far it looks great.
  5. number1hag

did i screw the pooch? (painting problem)

i am close to the end of a complete rebuild of the wifes bathroom. i was doing some caulking and not paying attention and used silicone caulking. what can i use (paint wise) to cover this? it seems whatever i put on it just beads off. is there anything i can do other than removing all the caulk...
  6. number1hag

Hole patching.

tapeless patch what i do is: cut your rough opening one size and cut your patch two inches bigger. on the back side of your patch piece lay out the rough opening size. cut the paper on the back of the patch (do not cut the front) snap the sheet rock and peel the rock off the paper and ths will...
  7. number1hag

Replacing entire subfloor

thanks thanks for all the info. i never thought of just putting blocking between the joist under the floor wher the walls run in line with the joist. this will make my job a whole lot easier and less stressful. trust me, my wife thanks you all.
  8. number1hag

Replacing entire subfloor

my house was built in the 70's so the subfloor is partical board and in some places if it were not for the carpet you would fall through. at some point someone covered some of the partical board with 1/2" ply (not much help). the only up side is without the bad floors i would not have been able...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks