Search results

1. C

Ripping WonderBoard...

Thanks, guys. I will look into the Hardiboard option and will also check out the blade suggestion regardless of which board ends up working.
  2. C

Ripping WonderBoard...

Again, this is being used for baseboards. The 1/4" board is going to be overlaid with concrete and stained to match the concrete overlay floor. The top edge will need to be fairly smooth so it has the effect of a tile baseboard (sans the grout lines). I heard that scoring with a utility knife...
  3. C

Ripping WonderBoard...

I've got a concrete overlay floor. I want matching basboards. The overlay contractor needs WonderBoard cut and installed to get a decent thickness. I've researched cutting techniques for wonder board, but have not found the answer to this question: Can WonderBoard be cut on a table saw...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks