Search results

1. L

Freije EasyWater Water Softener

I have calcium and lime deposits from my well water. The water is corrosive and attacks my pipes and faucets. I have a water softener but I do not like using it as the water is slimely etc. Has anyone had any experience with a product called the EasyWater 1000 from Freije. Thanks in...
  2. L

Well Pump electric use skyrocketing

I have a well system in my house for more than 15 years. I have had a tank with a bad bladder, does not cause the unit to cycle on an off. I believe the two causes would be a water leak, and the second which has happened to me is the one way check valve that is usually located between the water...
  3. L

Pop-up Assembly Does Not Fit

This One Does Have an Overflow This One Does Have an Overflow
  4. L

Pop-up Assembly Does Not Fit

I just installed a new Bates sink in a marble vanity top. The flange for the pop-up assembly is flush with the sink drain except in the very front where there is a 1/16th to 1/8th inch gap. The manufacturer for the faucet (Brasstech) recommends only silicone sealer for flange. Can I or should I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks