Search results

1. munkyboi

HELP: gerber 21-374 floor mount back outlet bowl waste outlet thickness

hi, i have a gerber 21-310 floor mount back outlet toilet and i need to replace its gasket. i found the gasket here (3rd one from the top): http://www.plumbingsupply.com/toiletrings.html as you can see, they come in same size but in 4 different thickness. i called them up and they...
  2. munkyboi

wall flange too low (floor mounted rear outlet toilet) & gasket choice

hi guys, i have a dilemma which i hope you guys can shed some light on. i have a gerber floor mounted rear outlet toilet that is sitting on tiled floor. apparently, the person who laid the tiles did not put into consideration to maintain the distance between the finished floor to the...
  3. munkyboi

wall flange too low (floor mounted rear outlet toilet)

sorry, i accidentally double posted
  4. munkyboi

HELP: Replacing Balancing Spool Kit

hi all, i need to replace the balancing spool kit on my American Standard 1363 series shower faucet. when i loosened the old one from the faucet, the front brass cap seemed to have come off from the remainder of the kit, so now the "barrel" and the "piston" are still sitting inside the...
  5. munkyboi

American Standard Ultra-Mix Pressure Balancing Bath and Shower Set Model 1363 Series

Hi, I have the following shower faucet: American Standard Ultra-Mix Pressure Balancing Bath and Shower Set Model 1363 Series and just a few days ago, the following problem had developed: - If I turn the handle to the cold water, the cold water would come out, but if I continue to turn the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks