Search results

1. Woodbutcher

Hello to all of you

Thank You, Terry... Hope to be a great addition to your forum....
  2. Woodbutcher

Does this roofing material look okay?

Why would you want to buy a roofing material that needs to be painted every 3-5 yrs, and take the chance of an accident every 3-5 yrs. Also take the noise consideration as a factor, will this be a loud product when it rains? Architectural shingles are great looking, get up to 50 yrs of warranty...
  3. Woodbutcher

towel hanger removal

Are you sure there isn't a small allen screw or small straight screw on the underneath of the bar, we're talking pretty small.......Both sides, then there should be two brackets screwed into the wall, sometimes a picture will result in the best answer.....
  4. Woodbutcher

Hello to all of you

Well I just joined me a new forum, I hope I can give out great advice and receive them too. I have been in residential construction for 27 yrs. I have done just about anything when it comes to a home, but Masonry. I hope you all will accept me and give me advice if I become to vocal. Anyhow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks