Search results

1. J

Help watering rc track :)

wow...way better...my foot valve was stuck open too due to sand getting in it. What a difference pushing makes!
  2. J

Ok, The main reason i didnt was I was thinking a pump (shallow well 1/2 hp) would pull better than it pushes, But wasnt sure.
  3. J

Yeah the way I have it set right now it goes: Water-footvalve-300' of 1-1/4 line-pump-garden hose to sprinkler. I was thinking about adding a second pump, which i found out was a pool pump :( Is a pool pump going to do any good?
  4. J

From the water source to the track is probably less than 10' rise. Mostly all long the same level.
  5. J

Hello, I have a Remote controlled Car race track that i need to provide water for. I really just want to run a few sprinklers at a time and maybe zone them and rotate to cover the track. Im having trouble getting this accomplished and need some help. Water source- 300 ft away (brooke)...
  6. J

3 way switch help needed

Hello, I will start by telling you my situation. I have a double wide home with an attic that I am finishing off to use as an office and such. The home is wired for a 3 way switch for the attic lights. I am not sure the best way about going about this and would greatly appreciate some help...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks